Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Villa Escudero's Buffet


So I was invited by a friend to go to Villa Escudero with them 2 weekends ago - but I'd like to post my thoughts on my other blog for this one. However, I'd like to share with you the BUFFET experience I've had when we were there!

The buffet was probably unlike the usual fancy buffets I've ever been to. Well to be honest, I've never been to a lot of buffets - but most of the buffets that I know of or have seen before were kind of not like this one. :D

They have a very traditional "Pinoy na Pinoy style" buffet. Probably the kind of those you might see in Fiestas in the province. I'm not trying to mock them, but it was just interesting and made me feel at home lang. :D

They served typical "ULAM PINOY" which I loved so much most especially the "Kalabasa at Sitaw sa Gata" which I swear was sooo damn goooood! Ugh! 



The meal might be typical, but the ambiance was definitely not! Tables were set meter away from the bottom of the falls, and our feet were soaked in running water which was definitely amazing! 






Like a supposedly typical meal, (because we don't really do this at home: appetizer-main course-dessert thing) starting off with the APPETIZERS:
 





And then the MAIN COURSE: Rice, Pancit Bihon, Roasted Chicken (unseasoned or so, but it was kinda bland), Kalabasa & Sitaw on Gata, Pork Liempo, Soup, Kaldereta,






Finally, the DESSERT! Fruits and Banana Cue



MY PLATE! :D
  


 Kuya serving the Buko Juice!



Thought these guys were performers. 


So here we are!



Experience Villa Escudero as well! Check out their website for more infos: http://www.villaescudero.com/


✖●✖●




1 comment: